<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 09, 2006

I forgot what it feels like... 

...to have people you think are right (or at least sane - depends on the issue) win an election. I didn't make predictions this time because mine from 2004 were way off and I still had a fear that Democrats would once again grab defeat from the jaws of victory, but it's good to see that the Democrats beat expectations and are positioned to put the brakes on an administration that has been used to getting whatever it wanted since 2001 (and especially since 9/11). It's also nice to see that right-wingers like Rick Santorum, Katherine Harris, George Felix "macaca" Allen, and Curt Weldon were sent packing.

I'm still stuck with a right-winger in the form of Ric Keller in my own district, but thankfully he's going to be on the wrong side of the aisle for at least the next two years.

This page is powered by Blogger. Woo woo.   Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

RSS Feed is here.