<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

If this is a "liberal" media... 

I shudder to think what a conservative media looks like. (info via future blogging hall of fame inductees - pandagon)

Those "liberals" at the Washington Post are at it again.

Say you're a newspaper editor. There's a new book critical of GWB that needs to be reviewed. Do you assign a nonpartisan reviewer, somebody without an ax to grind, to the task? A professional book reviewer maybe?

Not if you're the editor of the Washington Post. If you're him, you assign the review to James Pinkerton and neglect to mention the fact that he's a right-wing columnist who "worked in the White House under presidents Ronald Reagan and George H. W. Bush, and also in the 1980, 1984, 1988, and 1992 Republican presidential campaigns," practically guaranteeing this hatchet job.

"Liberal media" my Aunt Sally. And before anyone among the three or four regular readers asks, I don't have an Aunt Sally. The fact of the matter is that among my six aunts there is not a single name y that fits well into this sentence, where x is anything: x, my Aunt y. So I picked a better y than the sampling group. Sue me.

This page is powered by Blogger. Woo woo.   Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

RSS Feed is here.