<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Franken Attacks Dean Heckler? 

This morning I was sent this article by a right-wing friend of mine.

From the NY Post...: "January 27, 2004 -- EXETER, N.H. - Wise-cracking funnyman Al Franken yesterday body-slammed a demonstrator to the ground after the man tried to shout down Gov. Howard Dean."

It sounds like the real deal, but the NY Post always screams "tabloid crap" to me, and I found out that it came to him by way of the fact-challenged Drudge Report, so I looked around to make sure.

I haven't been able to find any references to this incident at any real news sites - CNN, NY Times, Wash. Post, MSNBC, etc. Even the major paper in the area, the Concord Monitor, doesn't have anything on it.

Can anyone confirm or deny this? I smell a smear.

This page is powered by Blogger. Woo woo.   Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

RSS Feed is here.