<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

I beg to differ 

Via conwebwatch, I see that according to "Christian film reviewer Ted Baehr," the South Park movie is "the most vile content in the history of mainstream moviemaking."

I'm sure this is exaggeration, but come on. Ever seen Pink Flamingoes? Selling babies ring a bell?

I'm sure I could come up with a dozen more with time, and none of them would even approach the humor that was the South Park movie.

Check out Terry's excellent post - it's about the proverbial shit-fit the conservative web is having over the fact that Comedy Central decided to show the movie uncut during Thanksgiving. (they showed it at 1AM EST, and anybody up that late needs to deal with it)

This page is powered by Blogger. Woo woo.   Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

RSS Feed is here.